Developing entrepreneurial leadership teams who:
- Plan; Organise;
- Leade & Delagate;
- Effectively represent & negotiate;
- Utilise individual strengths to the benefit of the team;
- Assess and take risks;
- Connect ideas;
- Mobilise commitment from staff, students and other stakeholders;
- Think laterally for the educational, social and cultural benefit of the school
Reflect on the entrepreneurial attitudes and strengths of school leadership teams:
- Demonstrating initiative, independence & innovation;
- Motivation and determination;
- Risk propensity;
- Persistence & commitment;
-Individual and collective self-belief, self-efficacy and self-awareness;
- Sense of empowerment and confidence;
- Creativity & imagination;
- Tolerance of failure.
Building new understanding of the entrepreneurial dimensions of leadership:
- Recognising opportunities;
-Seeing the bigger picture;
- Maximising financial and resource optimisation and mobilisation;
- Ethical and values-driven entrepreneurship;
- Processes of innovation & creativity
- Strategic planning and marketing.
Entrepreneurial School Leadership Literature review prepared by Newcastle University is now available.
The Entrepreneurial Leadership for School Leadership Teams (EC4SLT) project is an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships project. Read Sues article by clicking here.